miércoles, 14 de septiembre de 2011

Have fun with English!

This is my blogger and this created for the activities assigned in english class at my university. 
Wed side lets people visit the blogger and to watch all the activities and if they want, they can follow al of them to do their homeworks.






Hi! My name is Mariangel Martinez, I'm 19 years old, i from venezuela and I live in maracaibo. I study accounting public at Urbe and studying the 7th trimester

I like to dance and eat chocolate and ice cream, i like sleeping, chatting, listening to music, watch horror and comedy movies with my friends. i hate talking on the phone and i hate bad words.

My dream is to be happy, traveling, having a family and an exellent work, I like to have my clothing line, among other things.


English is the universal language and is also interesting and fun.! i like reading in english and i don't like to talk.!






God bless you! 
           Marii Madriz 





1 comentario: